Monday, August 2, 2010

Love the Lord your God

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.Impress them on your children talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road whe you lie down and when you get up.Tie themas a symbols on your hands and bind them to your foreheads. write them on your doorframes of your house and Gate, Deuteronomy 6;5-9.

I have a scripture box and this was my scripture for today.I like to believe that I Love the Lord with every inch of my body but at times I seem so far from God even though I am in theword and praying,then other time I feel His love surround me like none other .and take God for granted.I have to admit in this crazy busy world we live in its easy to make God last not first,even though we know life will be so much eaiser if He is first.I shoule be seekingGod at the start of my day not teh end of my day but I guess the end is betterthan not seeking at all?I am going to try to start seeking in the morning and maye the days will be better at work , its a really crazy place to work and the people I work with come from such mixed up families with so much emotional baggage it makes me sad.I honestly dont know how they do it without having a belief in God,.I just keep thinking of that song my God is bigger MY God is stronger MY God is higher than any other ,and if our God is with us then who can be against us,,,

onto a different note we arevery excited to be going home to NY in 26 days first was coming alone .but it all worked out that Jay can come too, we got our tickets for a amazing price a huge blessing, we are looking forward to seeing the kids grandkids my mom and brothers and anyone else we can squeez in, we have to sort our storage sheds figure its been in storage this long probably dont need it ...trust you all have a amazing week and take time to really seek God today..

No comments:

Post a Comment