Saturday, August 21, 2010

A little update

we are excited to be heading to NY a week from today,So excited to see my NY family and friends,I know it will be a busy week as we have to purge our storage shed like I said I will have lots of things so if you need something let me know we may have it. I cant believe that on Monday Gabe will start school where has the time gone cant hardly believe he is 5. He is his own little person. Life goes by so fast and the kids get big so fast.I can imagine how much the NY grandkids have changed since I seen them in March. I am still at the nursing home and still dont like it but sometimes God places us where we dontwant to be but we are exactly where He wants us to be if that makes any sence,I love the residents just dont love all the garbage that goes on there.
I am excited to be taking a mentoring training class this fall and hope God will use me to help others.I have had a fun summer but am looking forward to things slowing down a little would like to start stamping and scrapbooking again.
Today Gabe and Lily were here Sarah was helping Bill paint I bought a little pool for them and we filled itand I put bubble bath in it oh my what fun they had I gave them a pair of bath gloves and Gabe gave mom and dad a foot massage when they got here.I was thinking something that was so cheap brought a whole afternoon of fun.What is it with kids and water !!
Well time to get some rest may you all have a amazing week .

No comments:

Post a Comment